BoatBanter.com

-   -   specs (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3004-specs.html)

NetSock January 30th 04 12:48 PM

specs

180 posts this morning.

40 after filter and kill file ran.

--
'03 S2000
'94 Accord

It's just about going fast...that's all...

http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/

bb January 30th 04 02:14 PM

specs

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:48:20 -0500, "NetSock"
wrote:

180 posts this morning.

40 after filter and kill file ran.

50 on my server, 49 after I ploinked your useless ass.

bb

Harry Krause January 30th 04 11:02 PM

specs

NetSock wrote:
180 posts this morning.

40 after filter and kill file ran.

--
'03 S2000
'94 Accord

It's just about going fast...that's all...

http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/

Isn't this the other handle of the asswipe known as Christopher Robin?
The kid who uses his daddy's jetboat?

--
Email sent to is never read.

Wayne.B January 31st 04 02:58 AM

specs

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:02:45 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:
Isn't this the other handle of the asswipe known as Christopher Robin?
The kid who uses his daddy's jetboat?

====================================

You've got to admit that it IS a cool looking boat though.

I'm just glad he's not running up and down the canal in front of my
house with it.

Harry Krause January 31st 04 03:03 AM

specs

wrote:
Isn't this the other handle of the asswipe known as Christopher Robin?
The kid who uses his daddy's jetboat?

====================================

You've got to admit that it IS a cool looking boat though.

I'm just glad he's not running up and down the canal in front of my
house with it.

Yeah. I figure Daddy Robin had prostate surgery and the jetboat is his
compensation for his inability to get it up. Question is, did he have
the surgery before or after Babyboy Robin was hatched?

--
Email sent to is never read.

NetSock February 2nd 04 12:53 PM

specs