BoatBanter.com

-   -   messages (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/29308-messages.html)

otnmbrd March 20th 05 12:48 AM

messages

Opened rec.boats and saw 134 messages to download.
Downloaded all 134, allowing "message filters" to delete junk.
Ended up with 8 ..... one of which was on topic.
Conclusion? Guess my filters need more tweaking.
Is this OT? no, so.......

I see a sailboat has been charged with failure to obey the Rules,
wherein a car carrier hit the Richmond-San Rafael bridge in 2004.

otn