BoatBanter.com

-   -   Alaska Kenai peninsula outfitters (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/29075-alaska-kenai-peninsula-outfitters.html)

[email protected] March 14th 05 01:28 AM

Alaska Kenai peninsula outfitters

Hi!

I'll be in Alaska this summer visiting family. I'd like to take them
rafting or preferrably, duckie paddling. Can anyone recommend a
*budget* priced guide service/outfitter for this. They're on the Kenai
Peninsula so I'd like to go there if possible.

Thanks and happy paddling,

Anne

Padeen March 15th 05 08:59 PM

Contact Tom Pogson @ www.alaskakayakschool.com. I'm not sure he does ducks,
but he may be able to talk you into using hardshells to your extreme
pleasure.
Padeen

oups.com...