BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fuel along the way to Cabo (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/28224-fuel-along-way-cabo.html)

Mike February 17th 05 03:32 PM

Fuel along the way to Cabo

Anyone taken the trip to Cabo San Lucas from San Diego recently by
power boat?

I know gas is scarce between Ensenada and Cabo. I read about one guy
who had to walk/get a lift to buy gas onshore.

How did you manage? I'd like to hear from those that did it with fuel
stops along the way.

Jim February 17th 05 10:50 PM

Mike wrote:
Anyone taken the trip to Cabo San Lucas from San Diego recently by
power boat?

I know gas is scarce between Ensenada and Cabo. I read about one guy
who had to walk/get a lift to buy gas onshore.

How did you manage? I'd like to hear from those that did it with fuel
stops along the way.

Turtle Bay has fuel.

Harry Krause February 21st 05 12:41 AM

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:32:04 GMT, (Mike) wrote:

Anyone taken the trip to Cabo San Lucas from San Diego recently by
power boat?

I havnt taken that trip exactly, but I do own a water front home in
Cabo. Drop me a line when you are there, I might just fly the Lear
over.