BoatBanter.com

-   -   Social Security Quotes OT (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/28204-social-security-quotes-ot.html)

[email protected] March 3rd 05 05:15 PM

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
You kids will probably hug and kiss me for taking them out of their

terrible
environment.

What a pervert. Are you Michael Jackson in disguise? If you ever touch
one of my children, the rest of your very short life would be hell.

P.Fritz March 3rd 05 06:23 PM

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Come here kids, Give Uncle Smithers a great big hug and kiss .

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
You kids will probably hug and kiss me for taking them out of their

terrible
environment.

What a pervert. Are you Michael Jackson in disguise? If you ever touch
one of my children, the rest of your very short life would be hell.

More threats of physical violence fomr the "King of the NG idiots"

No wonder he never answered the question of whether he had stopped beating
his wife yet.