BoatBanter.com

-   -   REQ Info Living Aboard in San Diego Marinas (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2795-req-info-re-living-aboard-san-diego-marinas.html)

Thomas da Tank Engine January 14th 04 12:41 AM

REQ Info Living Aboard in San Diego Marinas

Anyone living on a boat in San Diego area? I'd appreciate any info on
slip fees, boat insurance and what you like and don't like.

I can't aford a $400,000.00 house so I thought about buying an older
used fiber glass cabin cruiser with 2 gas engines about 35 - 50 feet
long with 2 staterooms and a head for maybe about $100,000.00. Is it
possible to find something like this?
Thanks in advance for any info.

Larry Hill January 14th 04 01:14 PM

REQ Info Living Aboard in San Diego Marinas

I can't aford a $400,000.00 house so I thought about buying an older
used fiber glass cabin cruiser with 2 gas engines about 35 - 50 feet
long with 2 staterooms and a head for maybe about $100,000.00. Is it
possible to find something like this?
Thanks in advance for any info.

It is very possible to find a boat like that,but next to impossible to find a
slip in the San Diego area to keep your boat as a LIVE ABOARD! Find a place
first and then get the boat! IMHO Larry Hill