Default JPS: still here, still queer

If anybody ever saw a picture of this aged queer, you'd laugh and laugh
and laugh.

But, like most of the embittered deviants who infest the internet, he's not
going away - because he has no real life to go to. A talking piece of ****,
an asslicker, and a dicksucker.. that is JPS.

(You can tell who the other dicksuckers of the ng are.. they'll leap
forward to defend jps.)

Great stars, listen to the filthy mouth on this JPS character. It looks
like the people who criticize him are quite correct. Wouldn't it be great
if immature, crude types like him were kept off the internet? Are children
allowed to read this group? He even refers to himself as trash in his own
user ID.

How many other aliases does this JPS post under? I'd like to not read any
posts by him anymore, he is what we refer to in the old days as a person of
low character.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, jps wrote:
In article , f
says...
If anybody ever saw a picture of this aged queer, you'd laugh and laugh
and laugh.

But, like most of the embittered deviants who infest the internet, he's not
going away - because he has no real life to go to. A talking piece of ****,
an asslicker, and a dicksucker.. that is JPS.

(You can tell who the other dicksuckers of the ng are.. they'll leap
forward to defend jps.)

Hey ****wad, welcome back!!! Are you Wilbur's son? Are you back to
defend Wilbur's honor?

I'd suggest having your little head examined for dicksucking disease.

jps

Default JPS: still here, still buggin the **** outa whitey

In article ,
says...