BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat grins (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2748-boat-grins.html)

Capt. Frank Hopkins January 10th 04 09:28 PM

Boat grins

Will the Coast Guard be used to guard the canals on Mars?

Oh Dear, I have that sinking feeling.

If it flys or floats its cheaper to rent it.

Since oil floats, and my engine leaks, I hearby declare my boat unsinkable.

Most marine engines run well on the 7 seas. Mine just limps on the seize.

Dock Line: Hey Baby, Wannna come aboard and see my rope collection?

Dock Master: Whips the boaters into shape.

DocKing: And I promise No New Taxes!

Sailing song on windless day: You've lost that luffing feeling!

FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE!

JimL January 11th 04 02:50 AM

Boat grins

I like the t-shirt at Boaters World: "Talk nautical to me baby."
Unfortunately, it's written on the back so you can't see peoples
reactions when they read it.

-JimL

Capt. Frank Hopkins wrote:

removed