BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wilderness Canoe Symposium (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/27245-wilderness-canoe-symposium.html)

rick etter January 19th 05 12:10 AM

Wilderness Canoe Symposium

Anyone else planning on being at the symposium in Toronto Feb 4,5?
http://members.tripod.com/northernbo...5speakers.html

Rick Etter
Canoe North
http://www.bright.net/~retter/

Keep your stick on the ice, and your paddle wet.

rick etter January 20th 05 03:10 AM

"Tom McCloud" wrote in message
Absolutely! Driving up from Baltimore, again. Staying at
Beaches, again. See you there? Tom McCloud

Sure thing! Don't know where we're staying yet. People over there have
made the arrangements, so I'll just show up for the show!