Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jps

Default OT : Another poll to break Harry's (if he has one) heart

In article ,
says...
CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll
http://snipurl.com/3owx

If former Vermont Governor Howard Dean were the Democratic
Party's candidate and George W. Bush were the Republican Party's
candidate, who would you be more likely to vote for ?

Bush 59%
Dean 37%

BFD, as we all know the American public doesn't know Dean yet.

It's like all the reports that Bush has outraised each of the Democrats
by multiple factors. They seem to forget that money is being spread
around to all the Dems and no one person is yet representative of the
Democratic candidate.

None of this matters and it won't for several more months. Once a
candidate is chosen and Bush's record questioned against a Dem plan,
we'll know a hell of a lot more.

I don't believe Jesus has actually had a conversation with Pat
Robertson, at least not about the outcome of the election.

jps