BoatBanter.com

-   -   Trailer Repair work needed in Austin, TX (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/26749-trailer-repair-work-needed-austin-tx.html)

GSS January 1st 05 06:26 PM

Trailer Repair work needed in Austin, TX

Can anyone recommend someone to repair a steel trailer in the Austin
Area? I need a member replaced (welded), a paint job, and a swing-away
tongue installed. Please reply to the Group or email me directly at

Calif Bill January 2nd 05 07:16 PM

Champion Trailers is great for parts and probably do great work also. They
are in Slidel, LA and I do not think that is a long way from Austin.
Bill
http://www.championtrailers.com/

ups.com...

basskisser January 3rd 05 02:41 PM

Calif Bill wrote:
Champion Trailers is great for parts and probably do great work also.

They
are in Slidel, LA and I do not think that is a long way from Austin.
Bill
http://www.championtrailers.com/

"GSS" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can anyone recommend someone to repair a steel trailer in the

Austin
Area? I need a member replaced (welded), a paint job, and a

swing-away
tongue installed. Please reply to the Group or email me directly

at

Yeah, it's only approx. 520 miles!!!!!!!!!