BoatBanter.com

-   -   "OffT" is a warning that it is off topic (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/26537-%22offt%22-warning-off-topic.html)

Jim December 26th 04 02:19 AM

"OffT" is a warning that it is off topic

WaIIy wrote:

You ****ing idiots have just about taken this group out.

Please notice that I started this conversation with the new, improved,
"OffT"

I took someone's suggestion that OT should mean the oposite of what it
means(???) one futher and am tryong to start "OffT", Off Topic

Wally, relax, It's been labeled so you can NOT read it if you don't want to.

Jim

Tuuk December 26th 04 02:56 PM

Harry, you have been doing more complaining and criticizing than anyone. Far
more and by a long shot,, so in reality harry,,, you are the

'" reigning idiots of the universe,"""

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
WaIIy wrote:

You ****ing idiots have just about taken this group out.

Please notice that I started this conversation with the new, improved,
"OffT"

I took someone's suggestion that OT should mean the oposite of what it
means(???) one futher and am tryong to start "OffT", Off Topic

Wally, relax, It's been labeled so you can NOT read it if you don't want
to.

Jim

I love it when Wally, one of the reigning idiots of the universe,
complains.