BoatBanter.com

-   -   Grand Canyon trips for the riverman (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/26424-grand-canyon-trips-riverman.html)

Tinkerntom December 21st 04 04:44 PM

Grand Canyon trips for the riverman

Hey riverman, are you out there? Came across this article this weekend,
and wondered what you thought. Are more trips good or bad policy?

http://tinyurl.com/4gqa9

BTW, thanks for putting me on to the Tinyurls. They work great, and I
have also be havving a great time reading RFC 1855. We'll see if it
helps any! TnT

Bill Tuthill December 21st 04 06:05 PM

Tinkerntom wrote:

BTW, thanks for putting me on to the Tinyurls. They work great, and I
have also be havving a great time reading RFC 1855...

Has anybody tried "surfing" tinyurl.com? Seems like it has lots of
interesting or useful links. If somebody has taken time to make a link
for somebody else, it shows at least two people want to follow it.

Gawd knows there are a lot of web pages that interest only one person.

However I've never seen a web page showing the most popular Tiny URLs,
or the most recent ones, or organized by topic, etc.