BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dump that Rum! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/26038-re-dump-rum.html)

Don White December 9th 04 08:18 PM

Dump that Rum!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I'd love to see the marines take Rumsfeld along when they do their house to
house searches.

jps December 9th 04 08:30 PM

In article ,
says...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I'd love to see the marines take Rumsfeld along when they do their house to
house searches.

Just have him ride around Baghdad in a humvee all day with Wolfowitz and
Pearle.

jps

Tamaroak December 9th 04 09:51 PM

And with the great deserter, Bush.

Capt. jeff

Short Wave Sportfishing December 9th 04 11:36 PM

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 20:18:00 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I'd love to see the marines take Rumsfeld along when they do their house to
house searches.

LOL!!!

Yep....

Later,

Tom

Doug Kanter December 10th 04 04:15 AM

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I'd love to see the marines take Rumsfeld along when they do their house

house searches.

Just have him ride around Baghdad in a humvee all day with Wolfowitz and
Pearle.

jps

Just our luck, that'd be the day the insurgents ran out of detonators or
wire, and Radio Shack would be closed for some reason.

'nuther Bayliner December 12th 04 12:06 AM

Perhaps if Kerry had been able to be elected he'd changed things. But we
all know how that went, don't we?