BoatBanter.com

-   -   COD planes (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/26030-cod-planes.html)

Eisboch December 9th 04 03:00 PM

COD planes

Heh, heh, heh

I just realized what I typed. The COD is not really landing on the photo
album. The picture is included in the Truman album and shows the plane
landing on the carrier. I suppose if it really landed on the album, Yahoo
might cancel my space.

Eisboch (always had trouble with creative writing)

Short Wave Sportfishing December 9th 04 05:13 PM

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:00:49 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Heh, heh, heh

I just realized what I typed. The COD is not really landing on the photo
album. The picture is included in the Truman album and shows the plane
landing on the carrier. I suppose if it really landed on the album, Yahoo
might cancel my space.

Eisboch (always had trouble with creative writing)

Notice that I didn't say anything about it.

Although, truth be told, I would have had I caught it. :)

Later,

Tom

Don White December 9th 04 05:41 PM

"Eisboch" wrote in message
t...
Heh, heh, heh

I just realized what I typed. The COD is not really landing on the photo
album. The picture is included in the Truman album and shows the plane
landing on the carrier. I suppose if it really landed on the album, Yahoo
might cancel my space.

Eisboch (always had trouble with creative writing)

That's it COD...reminds me of what used to be the most important fish in
this area before it was fished out.
Now...what does COD stand for?

Don White December 9th 04 05:42 PM

"Don White" wrote in re COD