BoatBanter.com

-   -   O.T postings to be regulated by the feds (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/25957-re-o-t-postings-regulated-feds.html)

Gary December 7th 04 11:32 PM

O.T postings to be regulated by the feds

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
Got your attention din't it. The o.t.s from this group alone could lower
our
national debt!

Unfortunately nothing seems to be able to help your hypocrisy.

Greg December 8th 04 05:13 AM

Do you know the Jewfish Creek Bridge is up for sale, ?

Isn't that "Goliath Grouper" Creek Bridge now?

Short Wave Sportfishing December 8th 04 11:33 AM

On 08 Dec 2004 05:13:56 GMT, (Greg) wrote:

Do you know the Jewfish Creek Bridge is up for sale, ?

Isn't that "Goliath Grouper" Creek Bridge now?

True story.

Years ago, I caught and tagged a Goliath, but on the charter trip,
there was a Jewish guy who actually got upset when I called it a
Jewfish.

I had to explain it to him - it was actually called a jewfish.

Later,

Tom

Florida Keyz December 8th 04 02:29 PM

it's called christmas, not the holidays, it's called jewfish creek, There was
talk of changing it, but it's kinda mute as the new bridge is comming. Just
went thru it last week, was still jewfish.

tis my feellings on this politically correct jazz.

Garth Almgren December 8th 04 05:13 PM

Around 12/8/2004 3:33 AM, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

True story.

Years ago, I caught and tagged a Goliath, but on the charter trip,
there was a Jewish guy who actually got upset when I called it a
Jewfish.

I had to explain it to him - it was actually called a jewfish.

Not surprisingly (since I'm not much of a fisherman), I hadn't heard of
it before, so I Googled it:
http://www.landbigfish.com/fish/fish.cfm?ID=57
http://www.landbigfish.com/gallery/t...m?fish=Jewfish

World record 680lbs.? Now that's a big fish!

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing