BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT BushCo simplified tax form (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/25882-ot-bushco-simplified-tax-form.html)

basskisser December 6th 04 01:49 PM

OT BushCo simplified tax form

(income)x 17% = $___________________

Detach, and forward, with check, to I.R.S.

Balance forward: $1,700,000,000,000.00
Detach and forward to next generation

Gould 0738 December 6th 04 04:29 PM

Balance forward: $1,700,000,000,000.00
Detach and forward to next generation

Make that:

Seven Trillion,
Five Hundred Twenty Nine Billion,
Six Hundred Thirty Million,
Six Hundred Sixty Eight Thousand,
Three Hundred Nine Dollars,
And Five Cents.

As of this morning.

Of course, not all of this total can be laid at Bush's doorstep. But the debt
has grown as much or more in the last four years than it did the previous
eight. It's easy to brush the problem aside and say, "It's Clinton's fault,
Bush inherited this problem from Clinton......"....but sombeody is currently
running the government by borrowing

One billion
Seven hundred million
Two hundred Thousand

*A day*

And it would be hard to convince me that it's Bill Clinton.

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

JohnH December 6th 04 11:33 PM

On 06 Dec 2004 16:29:38 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

[...]

Nah, it's all Bush's doing! Don't be coming down on Clinton. Of
course, if his aim had been better we might not have had an Osama to
worry about.

But, don't you be cutting Bush any slack!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes