BoatBanter.com

-   -   Oh...oh! Guess who's coming to dinner? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/25533-oh-oh-guess-whos-coming-dinner.html)

Don White November 24th 04 10:50 PM

Oh...oh! Guess who's coming to dinner?

Just heard that George W. will drop in next week.
Guess I'll have to be on my best behavior.
sse ** http://novascotia.cbc.ca/ **

JimH November 24th 04 10:52 PM

"Don White" wrote in message
Just heard that George W. will drop in next week.
Guess I'll have to be on my best behavior.
sse ** http://novascotia.cbc.ca/ **

He is taking time off to go slumming.

Don White November 24th 04 11:04 PM

"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
Just heard that George W. will drop in next week.
Guess I'll have to be on my best behavior.
sse ** http://novascotia.cbc.ca/ **

He is taking time off to go slumming.

Maybe...if I get a chance to talk to him, I'll ask what he thinks of
Cleveland.

Short Wave Sportfishing November 24th 04 11:08 PM

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:04:09 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
Just heard that George W. will drop in next week.
Guess I'll have to be on my best behavior.
sse ** http://novascotia.cbc.ca/ **

He is taking time off to go slumming.

Maybe...if I get a chance to talk to him, I'll ask what he thinks of
Cleveland.

I like Cleveland.

Cleveland rocks!!!!

Later,

Tom

"Beware the one legged man in a butt
kicking contest - he is there for a
reason."

Wun Hung Lo - date unknown

DSK November 25th 04 02:41 AM

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I like Cleveland.

Cleveland rocks!!!!

Yep... until the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame came along, it was only known
as the hubcab theft center of the western world.

DSK

Don White November 25th 04 02:45 AM

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..

Yep... until the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame came along, it was only known
as the hubcab theft center of the western world.

DSK

Another target for Dennis the Menace. You guys are going to whip him into a
frenzy.

Doug Kanter November 26th 04 08:57 PM

wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
Just heard that George W. will drop in next week.
Guess I'll have to be on my best behavior.
sse ** http://novascotia.cbc.ca/ **

He is taking time off to go slumming.

Maybe...if I get a chance to talk to him, I'll ask what he thinks of
Cleveland.

I like Cleveland.

Cleveland rocks!!!!

Cripes you're old! Tell me you have an Ian Hunter album someplace in the
house.....