Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JohnH

Default A solution to the pollution!

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 18:53:28 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

I've had enough.... but I'm doing something about it.

I have set up a very small news server that is cleansing (at least on
my computer) rec.boats. Today, there have been fewer than 20 boating
related posts. A sad testamentary to the 200+ posts that were
expected a year or so ago....

Feel free to read my news server. Email me for a password, if you want
to post.

If your post is not on topic... even (just) your signature.... you
won't get through.

Don't complain about content anymore. You have an option.

See:
http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/newsg...xplanation.htm

Great idea Gene. Hope you get a lot of action over there. Why so many
pop-ups? (Just kidding!)

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!