Florida Keyz

Default who puts the OT in front of the OT postings?

Just wondering?
Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:

Just wondering?

I do. I get a 10-cent commission each time I do it.

I also was the one:

who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp
who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong
who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-she-bop
who put the dip in the dip-de-dip-de-dip

--
Email sent to is never read.

Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:

Just wondering?

I do. I get a 10-cent commission each time I do it.

I also was the one:

who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp
who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong
who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-she-bop
who put the dip in the dip-de-dip-de-dip

Ahh, yes. David Mann. The missing Beach Boy.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Don White

Once he sold his 'Bilgeliner' Skippy disappeared.
Either he felt unworthy to remain a member of a newsgroup dedicated to
boating, or he's in here hiding behind another name.
Anything's possible with 'our Skippy'.

Florida Keyz wrote:

Just wondering?

I do. I get a 10-cent commission each time I do it.

I also was the one:

who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp
who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong
who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-she-bop
who put the dip in the dip-de-dip-de-dip

Ahh, yes. David Mann. The missing Beach Boy.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Gould 0738

I also was the one:

who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp
who put the ram in the

Now that's frightening. I just posted about the same thing before proceeding
through the thread.

I guess we do think alike sometimes, (but not always) Harry. :-)
Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:
I also was the one:

who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp
who put the ram in the

Now that's frightening. I just posted about the same thing before proceeding
through the thread.

I guess we do think alike sometimes, (but not always) Harry. :-)

The horror of it! :-}

--
Email sent to is never read.
swatcop

Florida Keyz wrote:

Just wondering?

I do. I get a 10-cent commission each time I do it.

I also was the one:

who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp
who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong
who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-she-bop
who put the dip in the dip-de-dip-de-dip

I'm still around, reading all of these posts from people with more
experience than me. YOU, my friend, are one funny guy.
--
-= swatcop =-

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."

Harry Krause

Florida Keyz wrote:

Just wondering?

I do. I get a 10-cent commission each time I do it.

I also was the one:

who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp
who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong
who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-she-bop
who put the dip in the dip-de-dip-de-dip

I'm still around, reading all of these posts from people with more
experience than me. YOU, my friend, are one funny guy.

Why thank you. And you are a man of refined taste.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Gould 0738

Just wondering?

Same guy who put the "bop" in the "bop de bop de bop" and the "ram" in the
"rama rama ding dong"?