BoatBanter.com

-   -   UN election observers (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/24631-un-election-observers.html)

Don White October 31st 04 12:21 AM

UN election observers

In light of the antics some states participated in last time, and the
likelihood of a very close result, I wonder if the US should ask the United
Nations to send in observers.
This would help keep things on the 'up & up' and hopefully produce an honest
final result.

JimH October 31st 04 12:23 AM

"Don White" wrote in message
In light of the antics some states participated in last time, and the
likelihood of a very close result, I wonder if the US should ask the
United
Nations to send in observers.
This would help keep things on the 'up & up' and hopefully produce an
honest
final result.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thunder October 31st 04 12:34 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...nal.observers/

thunder October 31st 04 12:36 AM

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:23:27 -0400, JimH wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
In light of the antics some states participated in last time, and the
likelihood of a very close result, I wonder if the US should ask the
United
Nations to send in observers.
This would help keep things on the 'up & up' and hopefully produce an
honest
final result.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's funny. I think it's pretty damn embarrassing.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...nal.observers/

Bert Robbins October 31st 04 01:19 AM

"Don White" wrote in message
In light of the antics some states participated in last time, and the
likelihood of a very close result, I wonder if the US should ask the
United
Nations to send in observers.
This would help keep things on the 'up & up' and hopefully produce an
honest
final result.

If you stay out of our elections we will stay out of yours!

NOYB October 31st 04 01:23 AM

"Don White" wrote in message
In light of the antics some states participated in last time, and the
likelihood of a very close result, I wonder if the US should ask the
United
Nations to send in observers.
This would help keep things on the 'up & up' and hopefully produce an
honest
final result.

I don't think it's funny. I think it's pretty damn embarrassing.

I think it's embarassing that someone would consider the UN as an example of
honesty.

Don White October 31st 04 02:36 AM

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Compared to the Bush Administration, Saddam Hussein was an example of
honesty.

--

Which Bush administration...George W or Jeb?