BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yacht Crewing (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/24620-yacht-crewing.html)

VacuumHead October 30th 04 06:24 PM

Yacht Crewing

How can I find paid work on cruises? I am currently in Paris, so I
would love to sail from Europe to the Caribbean or another warm
region. 25, male, nice personality, played sports my whole life.
Hobbies include music, travel, reading, nightlife. My email is
Thank you, regards, Cory

LaBomba182 October 31st 04 08:19 PM

Subject: Yacht Crewing
From: (VacuumHead)

How can I find paid work on cruises? I am currently in Paris, so I
would love to sail from Europe to the Caribbean or another warm
region. 25, male, nice personality, played sports my whole life.
Hobbies include music, travel, reading, nightlife. My email is
Thank you, regards, Cory

Get some MCA training. That will make thinks much easer.

http://www.uksa.org/mca.html

Capt. Bill