BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Cheney - Fairly Unbalanced! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/24261-re-ot-cheney-fairly-unbalanced.html)

John Gaquin October 23rd 04 04:39 PM

OT Cheney - Fairly Unbalanced!

"basskisser" wrote in message

Many ways. He's older, different color hair, different vocation, lives
in a different house, has a different wife, probably doesn't have the
same vehicles I do, tha list can go on forever, so, as you can see,
quite the stupid question you asked.

It was your post, bass. You set the context. Please try to stay focused.

basskisser October 25th 04 08:06 PM

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message

Many ways. He's older, different a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=color%20hair" onmouseover="window.status='color hair'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"color hair/a, different vocation, lives
in a different house, has a different wife, probably doesn't have the
same vehicles I do, tha list can go on forever, so, as you can see,
quite the stupid question you asked.

It was your post, bass. You set the context. Please try to stay focused.

No, sorry, perhaps YOU need to focus. You see, I simply posted a cut
and paste. YOU, in replying to such, "set the context". Now, you know
it was an ignorant question you posted.

basskisser October 26th 04 02:22 PM

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message

No, sorry, perhaps YOU need to focus. You see, I simply posted a cut
and paste. YOU, in replying to such, "set the context". Now, you know
it was an ignorant question you posted.

Good God. sigh

Do you really, honestly think that your question was intelligent?
I don't. But, then again, I guess, that if you don't understand the
stupidity of your question, there is no point in trying to make you
understand such.

P.Fritz October 26th 04 06:36 PM

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message

No, sorry, perhaps YOU need to focus. You see, I simply posted a cut
and paste. YOU, in replying to such, "set the context". Now, you know
it was an ignorant question you posted.

Good God. sigh

That is why asslicker holds the title of "King of the NG idiots"