BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT- Kerry, a Lying, Self-serving, Scumbag (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/23193-re-ot-kerry-lying-self-serving-scumbag.html)

Harry Krause September 26th 04 12:50 AM

OT- Kerry, a Lying, Self-serving, Scumbag

JohnH wrote:
Nothing more need be said.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Ahhh...John Whoring emerges from his alcoholic haze for a few minutes...

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?

Gould 0738 September 26th 04 06:15 AM

Nothing more need be said.

Still another intelligent, carefully considered, issues-oriented comment from
the "we don't sling any mud 'cuz we're a helluva lot smarter" right.

Harry Krause September 26th 04 03:13 PM

JohnH wrote:
On 26 Sep 2004 05:15:03 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Nothing more need be said.

Still another intelligent, carefully considered, issues-oriented comment from
the "we don't sling any mud 'cuz we're a helluva lot smarter" right.

I had to give you some ammunition for your righteousness cannon.

In Kerry's case, that isn't mud-slinging.

If someone called you a turd, Whoring, it would be an insult to bowel
movements everywhere.