BoatBanter.com

-   -   on topic/off topic (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2302-topic-off-topic.html)

same ole December 9th 03 08:22 AM

on topic/off topic

I have a suggestion for this group:
Redefine the 'OT' tag to mean 'on topic'. On topic posts would be much
easier to locate.

CCred68046 December 9th 03 01:56 PM

on topic/off topic

I have a better idea, let them find the correct group to post in. They post in
here to avoid confronting someone who might really know something about
politics. The best part I have noticed about these OT spammers (yes, posting
off topic constantly is SPAM) is they have the nerve to add extra letters to
THEIR email address or use a fake address so THEY wont get spammed....
)))))))))*

Greg O December 10th 03 01:02 AM

on topic/off topic

"same ole" wrote in message
m...
I have a suggestion for this group:
Redefine the 'OT' tag to mean 'on topic'. On topic posts would be much
easier to locate.

Too late, old idea. I said the same thing over a month ago! It did not fly
then either!
Greg