Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mark - boatbasin.com

Default Theft Alert!

On Saturday morning a professional thief entered our Marina in NY and robbed
a newly delivered boat of its electronics. The removal job was as clean and
perfect as if it was being done by a professional installer. He was in and
out in 58 minutes, in at 1:49 and out at 2:47 as clean and as neat a
burglary as could be.

But he screwed up this time. A camera picked up his every move, his license
plate was 741-TE_ , the last digit being either a Y, I, or L. (Probably Y)
We think it is Jersey plates. The car is a red Honda CRX with a hanging
rear drivers side fender skirt, a white sticker in the back window in the
upper passenger corner that perhaps says "Nikko". Front license plate is
crooked.

The local cops are a bit busy I guess, but if anyone sees this car around a
marina somewhere, the info will help the cops and the insurance company
track them down quicker. I assume whoever it was handles marine electronics
every day so around a Marina is where he will be found.

Mark

Hey, Scotty Bobsprit ASA 30 December 14th 03 11:32 PM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM
Promised (by me) oil theft in progress! [Empress] Empress Otku General 31 July 14th 03 07:53 PM