BoatBanter.com

-   -   ( OT ) Bush in the National Guard: A primer (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/22944-ot-bush-national-guard-primer.html)

Harry Krause September 24th 04 08:48 PM

Sam wrote:
John Hill wrote in message . ..
On 23 Sep 2004 16:07:18 -0700, (Sam) wrote:

Kerry's life changed way back in Vietnam when he was 20 or so.
Spoonfed Georgie Boy, the inspiration for the phrase "Born on third
base, thinks he hit a triple", had to go 40 years before he "changed".
Kerry saw a moral inequity and changed, Bush drank and snorted his way
to the bottom of the barrel and was henpecked into changing. Kerry's
change was outward, to help others, to stop an unjust war, Bush's
change was inward, to help himself, to keep his wife from leaving his
sorry ass. They both have religion, Kerry keeps his to himself, Bush
wears his on his sleeve and uses it as a political tool to snare the
ignorant.

Of course if I were a cynic I would think that Kerry planned his life
post Vietnam and went after the main chance all the way.

JH

And so when Bush went awol from the National Guard to work for his
father's campaign, he was just fartin around, high on life and toot
with no political ambititions?

Well, high, anyway...

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?

John Hill September 25th 04 12:50 PM

On 24 Sep 2004 12:43:32 -0700, (Sam) wrote:

Of course if I were a cynic I would think that Kerry planned his life
post Vietnam and went after the main chance all the way.

JH

And so when Bush went awol from the National Guard to work for his
father's campaign, he was just fartin around, high on life and toot
with no political ambititions?

So who is being cynical now ?

JH

Cleesturtle1 September 26th 04 02:38 PM

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:35:27 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Bush deserves all the "denigration" he gets. He's the dumbest president
in the history of the United States, so far as I can tell, and on top of
that, he's intellectually lazy, a liar, and grossly incompetent.

LOL! Three words...pot, kettle, black...

Sam September 26th 04 04:13 PM

John Hill wrote in message . ..
On 24 Sep 2004 12:43:32 -0700, (Sam) wrote:

Of course if I were a cynic I would think that Kerry planned his life
post Vietnam and went after the main chance all the way.

JH

And so when Bush went awol from the National Guard to work for his
father's campaign, he was just fartin around, high on life and toot
with no political ambititions?

So who is being cynical now ?

JH

You.So who can't come up with answers and changes the subject? You, again.