BoatBanter.com

-   -   Need advice Hudson River 79th St boat basin (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/22935-need-advice-hudson-river-79th-st-boat-basin.html)

FXBoyle September 20th 04 02:09 AM

Need advice Hudson River 79th St boat basin

I have a 34' sailboat with a 27 hp inboard diesel. I would like to do an
overnight trip from NJ, up the Hudson, to the 79th street boat basin. I've
never been up there. Any help on current, tide, security restrictions, shipping
dangers and navigation would be very welcome.

thanks in advance,

FXB