BoatBanter.com

-   -   A good news story! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/22680-re-good-news-story.html)

Don White September 12th 04 05:54 PM

A good news story!

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message ?

The real question is where were you Don? What were you doing during 1965

1972?

Oh, that's right you were helping criminals cross the border from the US
into Canada so that they could avoid serving their country when their
country called.

Wrong again for the 4th time today. My province is one of only three that
doesn't border on the States.
I was in a local high school and Devry Institute of Technology for majority
of that time. Yes we did get Americans up here. Most I met seemed to have a
real social conscience and they stayed here, even after the war was long
over.

Bert Robbins September 12th 04 07:12 PM

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message ?

The real question is where were you Don? What were you doing during 1965

1972?

Oh, that's right you were helping criminals cross the border from the US
into Canada so that they could avoid serving their country when their
country called.

Wrong again for the 4th time today. My province is one of only three that
doesn't border on the States.
I was in a local high school and Devry Institute of Technology for

majority
of that time. Yes we did get Americans up here. Most I met seemed to have

real social conscience and they stayed here, even after the war was long
over.

You mean they wanted all of the benefits of the USA without any of the
costs. You and your country's support of these people is disgusting.

Don White September 13th 04 02:20 AM

"JohnH" wrote in message

Yeah, but you get free medical care, don't you?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sure do and the provinces are after the feds to take over drug programs for
the elderly. Whoo hoo! Free drugs when I hit 65. I've been lucky up til
now and remain drug free...but you never know when the need will arise.

jim-- September 13th 04 12:15 PM

"Don White" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

Yeah, but you get free medical care, don't you?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sure do and the provinces are after the feds to take over drug programs
for
the elderly. Whoo hoo! Free drugs when I hit 65. I've been lucky up
til
now and remain drug free...but you never know when the need will arise.

What is your tax rate Don? Nothing is free.

Bert Robbins September 13th 04 12:39 PM

" jim--" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

Yeah, but you get free medical care, don't you?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sure do and the provinces are after the feds to take over drug programs
for
the elderly. Whoo hoo! Free drugs when I hit 65. I've been lucky up
til
now and remain drug free...but you never know when the need will arise.

What is your tax rate Don? Nothing is free.

Don is wrong again. He isn't getting free drugs, somebody is paying for
them.

P. Fritz September 13th 04 01:26 PM

" jim--" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

Yeah, but you get free medical care, don't you?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sure do and the provinces are after the feds to take over drug

programs
for
the elderly. Whoo hoo! Free drugs when I hit 65. I've been lucky

up
til
now and remain drug free...but you never know when the need will

arise.

What is your tax rate Don? Nothing is free.

Don is wrong again. He isn't getting free drugs, somebody is paying for
them.

Don shows the typical attitude of those that cannot accept personal
responsibility for themselves and must have 'big daddy' guvmint provide for
them......i.e someone who has never grown up and learned to take care of
themselves.

Don White September 13th 04 02:00 PM

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

Don shows the typical attitude of those that cannot accept personal
responsibility for themselves and must have 'big daddy' guvmint provide

for
them......i.e someone who has never grown up and learned to take care of
themselves.

I would live to see Hillary Clinton run for, and win the office of President
of the US. Just imagining the anxiety she would cause for you 'dog with a
bone' characters would be worth the price of admission.

Don White September 13th 04 02:18 PM

"Don White" wrote in I would live to see
Hillary Clinton run for, and win the office of President
of the US.snip

should say...... 'love to see...'

basskisser September 13th 04 07:41 PM

" jim--" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

Yeah, but you get free medical care, don't you?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sure do and the provinces are after the feds to take over drug programs
for
the elderly. Whoo hoo! Free drugs when I hit 65. I've been lucky up
til
now and remain drug free...but you never know when the need will arise.

What is your tax rate Don? Nothing is free.

Don is wrong again. He isn't getting free drugs, somebody is paying for
them.

Yeah, it's a terribly hard decision, huh? For your tax dollars, you
can either get lots of young men killed in a war that we were lied to
to start with, or free medical care.

Bert Robbins September 14th 04 12:42 AM

"Don White" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

Don shows the typical attitude of those that cannot accept personal
responsibility for themselves and must have 'big daddy' guvmint provide

for
them......i.e someone who has never grown up and learned to take care of
themselves.

I would live to see Hillary Clinton run for, and win the office of

President
of the US. Just imagining the anxiety she would cause for you 'dog with

bone' characters would be worth the price of admission.

If you believe that she would be so good at running a country then let her
immigrate and elect her PM.