BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sorry for the multiple posts (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/22655-sorry-multiple-posts.html)

Jim September 11th 04 07:52 PM

Sorry for the multiple posts

My server said the post was not accepted -- so I resent
several times. Apparently they all went out.

Apologies

Don White September 11th 04 08:40 PM

"JohnH" wrote in message

Jim, it's never the quantity, it's the quality that counts!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I suppose your wife tells you that to help preserve your ego!

Harry Krause September 11th 04 09:04 PM

Jim wrote:
My server said the post was not accepted -- so I resent
several times. Apparently they all went out.

Apologies

As you type, a contingent of idiots from the National Guard is on its
way to your house to shoot you.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

Don White September 11th 04 09:53 PM

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:40:06 GMT, "Don White"

wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .

Jim, it's never the quantity, it's the quality that counts!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

I suppose your wife tells you that to help preserve your ego!

That's what I mean!!! Now *that* was Quality! : )

John H

Thank you!