BoatBanter.com

-   -   O/T - Long arm of the Secret Service (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/22638-o-t-long-arm-secret-service.html)

Don White September 11th 04 04:18 AM

O/T - Long arm of the Secret Service

A 28 year old local man is in trouble for threatening to harm George W.
Seems the Secret Service found the threats on the internet and alerted the
Mounties. They 'got their man' and he has been sent for mental evaluation.

NOYB September 11th 04 05:13 AM

"Don White" wrote in message
A 28 year old local man is in trouble for threatening to harm George W.
Seems the Secret Service found the threats on the internet and alerted the
Mounties. They 'got their man' and he has been sent for mental

evaluation.

They got the wrong Canadian. I distinctly remember turning *your* name into
the Secret Service, Don. Maybe they just decided to make an example of that
poor schlep instead.

Don White September 11th 04 02:33 PM

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
A 28 year old local man is in trouble for threatening to harm George W.
Seems the Secret Service found the threats on the internet and alerted

the
Mounties. They 'got their man' and he has been sent for mental

evaluation.

They got the wrong Canadian. I distinctly remember turning *your* name

into
the Secret Service, Don. Maybe they just decided to make an example of

that
poor schlep instead.

Noted! No more badmouthing Bush on the internet. Maybe we could come up
with a code name for him that could fly under the radar.

Harry Krause September 11th 04 02:35 PM

Don White wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
A 28 year old local man is in trouble for threatening to harm George W.
Seems the Secret Service found the threats on the internet and alerted

the
Mounties. They 'got their man' and he has been sent for mental

evaluation.

They got the wrong Canadian. I distinctly remember turning *your* name

into
the Secret Service, Don. Maybe they just decided to make an example of

that
poor schlep instead.

Noted! No more badmouthing Bush on the internet. Maybe we could come up
with a code name for him that could fly under the radar.

How about Yellowstained, Lying Piece of Crap Bush? Or is that too subtle?

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!