BoatBanter.com

-   -   FS: Overstock, Backyard Renegade. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/22630-fs-overstock-backyard-renegade.html)

Backyard Renegade September 10th 04 11:53 PM

FS: Overstock, Backyard Renegade.

Anyway, I have two boats for sale, one I made, one a friend made.

FOR SALE! 16 foot Brockway Skiff, made by Scotty from SmallBoats.com
over the summer. This is a standard Brockway, flat bottom skiff. 16 x
6.6 feet. Exterior ply, slam down work boat, nuthin' fancy, meets USCG
regs, ready for paint, transom cut for short shaft. $1600

Also, A Wooden boat, Nutshell pram made by a local builder, with wooden
boat hardware, new sail, sitka spars, gaff rig, bottom paint, marine
ply, bronze rigging, plug, padded gunnels of foam and firehose trimmed
with leather and bronze nails... Really nice sailing trainer or
mooring tender. Price is negotiable, this is a real pretty boat, used
maybe 5 times, sail has never seen water. Origionally built as a
tender for a 30 foot Sparkman and Stephens sailboat locally...

Any one interested in either of these boats should contact me at
smallboats.com
Scotty