BoatBanter.com

-   -   Damned Liberal Press (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/22597-re-damned-liberal-press.html)

Gould 0738 September 10th 04 04:21 PM

Damned Liberal Press

Snipped

Kerry should warn people that a vote for Bush is a vote to make your
children stupid

Snipped

jps

How so, jps?
John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Woo hoo! Too rich! Two "snips" from a guy who as recently as yesterday was
insisting it was poor form to refute anyting in a post without reposting the
entire message.

"Don't do as I do, do as my double standards dictate I want you to."

Republicans, sheesh. :-)

jim-- September 10th 04 07:39 PM

"JohnH" wrote in message
On 10 Sep 2004 15:21:53 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Snipped

Kerry should warn people that a vote for Bush is a vote to make your
children stupid

Snipped

jps

How so, jps?
John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Woo hoo! Too rich! Two "snips" from a guy who as recently as yesterday
was
insisting it was poor form to refute anyting in a post without reposting
the
entire message.

"Don't do as I do, do as my double standards dictate I want you to."

Republicans, sheesh. :-)

Chuck, I noted my snips so one could go read the original post if
interested. I
didn't pretend there was no more to the post.

I insisted nothing to do with form yesterday. I suggested you left out a
major
part of the argument as though it didn't exist. Yet you 'supposedly'
addressed
my entire post.

Here I made it quite clear I was addressing only a portion of the post
made by
jps.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,