thunder

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:56:00 -0400, JohnH wrote:

How about pork-barrel spending?

http://www.cagw.org/images/content/p...der/146526.jpg

Before you go yanking Bush's chain, look at the rise during the Clinton
years.

Uh, Bush ran against Clinton's big government. Who would have thought it
was to make in bigger?
Taco Heaven

I am curious, why do you respond to people like JohnH, CalifBill and all the
other low life right wing dipsticks?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gould 0738 wrote:
Succinct and accurate. Something you should try.

If you find my style tedious or statements inaccurate, why are you
compelled to
(attempt to) read and respond to nearly every one of my posts?

You must be referring to Dim--wit, er, Jim--
You're very sharp, Chuckster...since I put him in my bozo bin and
therefore don't respond to his inanities, he's found himself a new
target of opportunity. If you ignore him, he'll be reduced once more,
and perhaps he'll create himself another right-wing dipstick with whom
to communicate.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

Taco Heaven

No, John, I have no problem with you or anyone else I mentioned in my post,
I was just wondering why Harry responds to some of those he "thinks" is a
right wing dip stick, but ignores others.

He is an interesting bird and am trying to figure out what is going on in
his head.

"JohnH" wrote in message

Gould 0738 wrote:
Succinct and accurate. Something you should try.

If you find my style tedious or statements inaccurate, why are you
compelled to
(attempt to) read and respond to nearly every one of my posts?

You must be referring to Dim--wit, er, Jim--
You're very sharp, Chuckster...since I put him in my bozo bin and
therefore don't respond to his inanities, he's found himself a new
target of opportunity. If you ignore him, he'll be reduced once more,
and perhaps he'll create himself another right-wing dipstick with whom
to communicate.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

Why do you call me names? Have I said something which offended you
personally?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

jim--

"Taco Heaven" wrote in message
No, John, I have no problem with you or anyone else I mentioned in my
post, I was just wondering why Harry responds to some of those he "thinks"
is a right wing dip stick, but ignores others.

He is an interesting bird and am trying to figure out what is going on in
his head.

He killfiled me because he got tired of losing discussions to me.

Taco Heaven

jim--,
That does seem to be his criteria. If he is not successful in using name
calling as a way to try to win an argument, he decides to just ignore them,
but those he thinks he is winning the argument of calling them names, he
keeps repeating his line.

" jim--" wrote in message

"Taco Heaven" wrote in message
No, John, I have no problem with you or anyone else I mentioned in my
post, I was just wondering why Harry responds to some of those he
"thinks" is a right wing dip stick, but ignores others.

He is an interesting bird and am trying to figure out what is going on in
his head.

He killfiled me because he got tired of losing discussions to me.

DSK

JohnH wrote:
Before you go yanking Bush's chain, look at the rise during the Clinton years.

Is that all you can say?

"Clinton was worse! Clinton was worse! squa-aark Polly wanna cracker!"

DSK

jim--

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
DSK wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
Before you go yanking Bush's chain, look at the rise during the Clinton
years.

Is that all you can say?

"Clinton was worse! Clinton was worse!

DSK

Glad to see you admit it.

basskisser

DSK wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
Before you go yanking Bush's chain, look at the rise during the Clinton
years.

Is that all you can say?

"Clinton was worse! Clinton was worse!

DSK

Glad to see you admit it.

Are you so stupid that you don't even realize that the above is people
laughing at YOUR type?