BoatBanter.com

-   -   Which of you Dems hacked Google ?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2254-you-dems-hacked-google.html)

basskisser December 15th 03 12:42 PM

Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

JohnH wrote in message . ..
On 12 Dec 2003 11:07:41 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:
living IMO.

See, it IS true, education doesn't equal intelligence. You're
educated, but, by virtue of what you post here, are stupid!

Basskisser - I'm not usually one to criticize punctuation, grammar, or spelling.
But, on the other hand, I'm not one to call someone stupid every time I make a
post. Please look at the above 'sentences' and ask yourself if you should be
calling anyone stupid.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Yes. Do you always use correct and proper grammer, when posting to a
newsgroup? Would that make someone stupid because they don't always,
with every post, use proper punctuation, grammer, spelling, or syntax?

JohnH December 15th 03 07:15 PM

Which of you Dems hacked Google ??

On 15 Dec 2003 04:42:14 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

JohnH wrote in message . ..
On 12 Dec 2003 11:07:41 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:
living IMO.

See, it IS true, education doesn't equal intelligence. You're
educated, but, by virtue of what you post here, are stupid!

Basskisser - I'm not usually one to criticize punctuation, grammar, or spelling.
But, on the other hand, I'm not one to call someone stupid every time I make a
post. Please look at the above 'sentences' and ask yourself if you should be
calling anyone stupid.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Yes. Do you always use correct and proper grammer, when posting to a
newsgroup? Would that make someone stupid because they don't always,
with every post, use proper punctuation, grammer, spelling, or syntax?

My usage is not the question, as I'm not the one calling anyone who disagrees
with me 'stupid'. If I were going to call others 'stupid', I would most
assuredly check my grammar and punctuation before doing so.