John Gaquin

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

"Gould 0738" wrote in messag

after a few weks of better economic news singing "Happy Days are Here

Again."

Months, Chuck, months. Several months of better economic news. I'm sure
it was an inadvertent slip.

JG

John Gaquin

"Jack Meholf" wrote

I am beginning to think some people don't want the economy to improve,

they
want the recession to continue until there guy gets elected. Talk about
partisan.

What you've hit on is the overarching premise that drives Democratic policy
on virtually every issue of substance -- poverty, race, medicare, education,
etc., etc. They want to own the issue, not resolve it. Keep the poor
****ed at the wealthy, keep minorities convinced they're being screwed, keep
the elderly afraid, keep the kids brain-numbed. All these tracks lead to
greater dependence on government programs.

Charles

Jack Meholf wrote:

I am beginning to think some people don't want the economy to improve, they
want the recession to continue until there guy gets elected. Talk about
partisan.

True, what a banal and selfish motive for those who proclaim they care
about the people on the "back of the bus".

-- Charlie

basskisser

"Jack Meholf" wrote in message news:s3pzb.408362$Tr4.1170555@attbi_s03...
I am beginning to think some people don't want the economy to improve, they
want the recession to continue until there guy gets elected. Talk about
partisan.

I can tell you how this partisan stuff got started. Remember this:
"you're either with us, or against us"?