BoatBanter.com

-   -   Stripper V's Prop Protectors (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2221-stripper-vs-prop-protectors.html)

Mark Le Brocq December 1st 03 05:20 PM

Stripper V's Prop Protectors

Anyone got any views on which one is worth getting i have already
suffered damaged becuase of rope and dont want it to happen again.

my boat is a Mitchell 31.

Many thanks,

Mark Le Brocq

Steven Shelikoff December 1st 03 11:47 PM

Stripper V's Prop Protectors

On 1 Dec 2003 09:20:26 -0800, (Mark Le Brocq)
wrote:

Anyone got any views on which one is worth getting i have already

Personally, I'd rather have the stripper. But with all the stuff going
around, you need to have your prop protected when you're with the
stripper.

Steve

basskisser December 3rd 03 12:10 PM

Stripper V's Prop Protectors

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 1 Dec 2003 09:20:26 -0800,
(Mark Le Brocq)
wrote:

Anyone got any views on which one is worth getting i have already

Personally, I'd rather have the stripper. But with all the stuff going
around, you need to have your prop protected when you're with the
stripper.

Steve

But don't most strippers come with prop protection these days? If not,
they should, they aren't cheap anymore.