BoatBanter.com

-   -   info on “pearly Miss” a classic alluminium speedboat by Windboats Marine Ltd - Norwich (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/21983-info-%93pearly-miss%94-classic-alluminium-speedboat-windboats-marine-ltd-norwich.html)

Jelcke de Boer August 26th 04 03:16 AM

info on “pearly Miss” a classic alluminium speedboat by Windboats Marine Ltd - Norwich

Hi,

The “pearly Miss” is a classic alluminium speedboat made in the 60’ by
Windboats Marine Ltd - Norwich.
On my website (http://www.pearlymiss.com) I try to collect and share all
information and personal stories connected to this little speedboat. So
far I found 1 boat besides my own. If you own a “Pearly Miss”, have a
picture or a story about it, please let me know!

Jelcke de Boer