BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Bush Police state (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/21745-ot-bush-police-state.html)

basskisser August 20th 04 12:56 PM

OT Bush Police state

Something struck me as I was reading the newspaper this morning. The
police at the GOP convention are going to use 150 decibel loudspeakers
to drown out the protesters. That's odd, I don't recall the Democratic
convention getting the similar protection against protesters. They had
to be kept at a distance for security reasons, but were at least able
to be heard. I find this quite disturbing, that BushCo has taken so
much of our freedoms from us in four short years.

RGrew176 August 27th 04 02:42 AM

From: "Harry Krause"

The Bush****ters don't take kindly to any sort of dissent.

Kinda like Chicago way back in 1968 eh. Only they didn't use loudspeakers.

basskisser August 27th 04 01:03 PM

From: "Harry Krause"

The Bush****ters don't take kindly to any sort of dissent.

Kinda like Chicago way back in 1968 eh. Only they didn't use loudspeakers.

Yep!