BoatBanter.com

-   -   NOYB and Harry go Boating.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/21493-noyb-harry-go-boating.html)

Gould 0738 August 14th 04 02:41 AM

NOYB and Harry go Boating....

A bit of boating humor.

(Phone rings, NOYB answers)

Harry: Hello, Dr. NOYB?

NOYB: Yes, Harry? I wanted to thank you again for taking me on that weekend
cruise the last time I was up your way. I had a lot of fun.

Harry: So I gather. Actually, that's why I'm calling. I heard from an attorney
this afternoon.

NOYB: An attorney?

Harry: Yeah. You know that nice looking older gal who had the transient slip
next to ours?

NOYB: Well, yeah. I think I remember her.

Harry: And do you remember getting up in the middle of the night and going over
to her boat for, shall we say, "an intimate visit?"

NOYB: Well, now that you meniton it......

Harry: And, do you remember using my name during your little escapade?

NOYB: Well, Harry, I mean, er, um, let me explain...............

Harry: No need, no need. She just died, and left me everything! :-)

Short Wave Sportfishing August 14th 04 11:18 AM

NOYB and Harry go Boating....

On 14 Aug 2004 01:41:07 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

[...]

You forgot the part about now having 100 million dollars which means
he is eligible for the Bush tax cuts.

Which, of course, means that he will now vote for Bush!!!!

(Just kidding Harry).

Later,

Tom