BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT's really suck (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2087-ots-really-suck.html)

Jim November 18th 03 11:35 PM

OT's really suck

GOOD-BYE WRECKED BOATS

jps November 19th 03 12:26 AM

OT's really suck

In article , pine
says...

GOOD-BYE WRECKED BOATS

Goodbye Jim.

Gene Kearns November 19th 03 01:24 AM

OT's really suck

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:35:34 +0000 (UTC), "Jim"
(remove $ ) wrote:

GOOD-BYE WRECKED BOATS

Too many of them certain do.... but you have your share of the OTs as
well. What's the big deal? Just kill the offending threads or last,
worst, and final, the offending non-cntributor author.

Harry Krause November 19th 03 01:27 AM

OT's really suck

(remove $ ) wrote:

GOOD-BYE WRECKED BOATS

Too many of them certain do.... but you have your share of the OTs as
well. What's the big deal? Just kill the offending threads or last,
worst, and final, the offending non-cntributor author.

Which "Jim" is this, anyway?

--
Email sent to is never read.

LaBomba182 November 19th 03 01:28 AM

OT's really suck

Subject: OT's really suck
From: "Jim" (remove $ )

Yes they can. So nice of you to post one.

Capt. Bill

Gene Kearns November 19th 03 01:34 AM

OT's really suck

(remove $ ) wrote:

GOOD-BYE WRECKED BOATS

Too many of them certain do.... but you have your share of the OTs as
well. What's the big deal? Just kill the offending threads or last,
worst, and final, the offending non-cntributor author.

Which "Jim" is this, anyway?

Good point. I'm assuming that it is the person posting as "Jim Pine."
Though, I could, clearly, be in error......

Paul Schilter November 19th 03 01:54 PM

OT's really suck

Jim,
Not ALWAYS true, a fellow by the name of Jim contributed one titled
"Only slightly OT" , give it a read, it was rather good. :-) Hate to loose
authors that contribute funny stuff.
Paul

"Jim" (remove $ ) wrote in message
GOOD-BYE WRECKED BOATS

jps November 19th 03 05:07 PM

OT's really suck

In article , paulschilter@comcast
says...
Jim,
Not ALWAYS true, a fellow by the name of Jim contributed one titled
"Only slightly OT" , give it a read, it was rather good. :-) Hate to loose
authors that contribute funny stuff.
Paul

That's a jim of a different color. There's a handful.

Paul Schilter November 20th 03 01:41 PM

OT's really suck

jps,
Thanks for pointing that out, I thought it was the same poster and he
was being "tongue in cheek" in his second post. Oh well.
Paul

Florida Keyz November 20th 03 03:14 PM

OT's really suck

Why do they keep posting starting with O.T.

That at least lets you know the message that follows !