BoatBanter.com

-   -   DIESEL STOVE (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/20832-diesel-stove.html)

Gould 0738 July 29th 04 04:14 PM

DIESEL STOVE

I am thinking of replacing my paraffin stove with a diesel one.
Any thoughts on DIESEL STOVE will be appreciated

TNX -

Check out the Wallas. :-)

Reuben Rothstein July 29th 04 04:35 PM

DIESEL STOVE

Lloyd Sumpter July 29th 04 05:42 PM

DIESEL STOVE

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:14:45 +0000, Gould 0738 wrote:

I am thinking of replacing my paraffin stove with a diesel one.
Any thoughts on DIESEL STOVE will be appreciated

TNX -

Check out the Wallas. :-)

Dickinson, all the way:
http://www.dickinsonmarine.com/index.asp

I'd say at least 90% of the fishing and tug fleets on the West Coast use
these stoves.

Or Force10 (not sure they have diesel, but the propane ones are good):
http://www.force10.com/products.html

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36