BoatBanter.com

-   -   Once again (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2079-once-again.html)

Florida Keyz November 18th 03 05:49 PM

Once again

the O.T.s have it.

Maynard G. Krebbs November 19th 03 02:09 AM

Once again

On 18 Nov 2003 17:49:10 GMT, (Florida Keyz) wrote:

the O.T.s have it.

Did you include your post in the OT talley? LOL
Mark E. Williams

noah November 20th 03 09:05 AM

Once again

On 18 Nov 2003 17:49:10 GMT, (Florida Keyz) wrote:

the O.T.s have it.

Only if the boaters give up.

We had nasty wind storms this past week in the North east.
Had to rig my 14' jonboat upside-down on the trailer to keep it from
flopping around (60 mph winds). The Starcraft and pontoon boat
weren't a problem. :o)
Regards,
noah

To email me, remove the "OT-" from wrecked.ot-boats.noah.
....as you were. :o)

Backyard Renegade November 20th 03 03:10 PM

Once again

noah wrote in message . ..
On 18 Nov 2003 17:49:10 GMT, (Florida Keyz) wrote:

the O.T.s have it.

Only if the boaters give up.

We had nasty wind storms this past week in the North east.
Had to rig my 14' jonboat upside-down on the trailer to keep it from
flopping around (60 mph winds). The Starcraft and pontoon boat
weren't a problem. :o)
Regards,
noah

To email me, remove the "OT-" from wrecked.ot-boats.noah.
...as you were. :o)

I am building a couple of very small boats ( ;) ) and had to tie em'
down this week. This season always scares me as there is a huge pine
right over my shop. If it comes down, it could break several boats all
at once. I wanna move to a climate where my boating season will be a
little longer, anyone got any property for sale in Va, or NC?
Scotty