BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mercury 500 50HP Blue Band, power Trim (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2051-mercury-500-50hp-blue-band-power-trim.html)

Grumpy November 16th 03 02:51 AM

Mercury 500 50HP Blue Band, power Trim

Hi Guys,

Hope you will be able to help. I have the above old unit. The power trim
pump is leaking fluid from what seems to be the locking knob shaft.
Apparently these units are not repairable. Any comments please. In addition
if anyone has a one they are willing to part with for a fee, I would
appreciate a contact back. I am in Melbourne Australia.

Thanks
Alan

Don ßailey November 18th 03 04:57 PM

Mercury 500 50HP Blue Band, power Trim

"Grumpy" wrote in message
u...
Hi Guys,

Hope you will be able to help. I have the above old unit. The power trim
pump is leaking fluid from what seems to be the locking knob shaft.
Apparently these units are not repairable. Any comments please. In

addition
if anyone has a one they are willing to part with for a fee, I would
appreciate a contact back. I am in Melbourne Australia.

Thanks
Alan

This is probably a question for "Clams"..

He probably got tired of the OT stench and
doesn't come around much any more.

If you don't get an answer in the next week, post
it again Alan.

Sad.

db