BoatBanter.com

-   -   on topic looking for (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1937-topic-looking.html)

drycleaner November 9th 03 02:05 PM

on topic looking for

a good site that will show me examples of color schemes for the seating
apolestry and flooring for a Regal280. Thanks in advance.

Jim Woodward November 9th 03 02:50 PM

on topic looking for

Try doing an advanced search on Yachtworld.com -- you'll almost certainly
come up with a bunch of various photos of any popular boat.

(I don't know Regal. I assume that there's no manufacturer site and that
you've done a web search on Regal 280.)

--
Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com

..
..

Capt. Frank Hopkins November 12th 03 06:01 AM

on topic looking for

http://www.regalboats.com/

Capt. Frank