BoatBanter.com

-   -   Can't wait to see (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187622-cant-wait-see.html)

justan June 14th 21 11:17 PM

Can't wait to see

how Biden screws up his lines and forgets stuff when he confronts
Putin. Do we have to wonder why he's afraid to have a joint news
conference after the meeting?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Alex[_23_] June 15th 21 12:35 AM

Can't wait to see

justan wrote:
how Biden screws up his lines and forgets stuff when he confronts
Putin. Do we have to wonder why he's afraid to have a joint news
conference after the meeting?

He's already been bumbling his way through the event.Â* When he stops
speaking, and closes his eyes, it's scary.

[email protected] June 15th 21 02:21 AM

Can't wait to see

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 7:35:17 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
justan wrote:
how Biden screws up his lines and forgets stuff when he confronts
Putin. Do we have to wonder why he's afraid to have a joint news
conference after the meeting?

He's already been bumbling his way through the event. When he stops
speaking, and closes his eyes, it's scary.

He seems to be at the point in his illness that he knows he's impaired and it embarrasses him.
It's certainly tough to watch.

Mr Robot June 15th 21 09:35 PM

Can't wait to see

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:17:47 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

how Biden screws up his lines and forgets stuff when he confronts
Putin. Do we have to wonder why he's afraid to have a joint news
conference after the meeting?

Yes, I'm sure you wish for our enemies to prevail. You're quite a
patriot.

Mr Robot June 15th 21 09:35 PM

Can't wait to see

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:35:09 -0400, Alex wrote:

justan wrote:
how Biden screws up his lines and forgets stuff when he confronts
Putin. Do we have to wonder why he's afraid to have a joint news
conference after the meeting?

He's already been bumbling his way through the event.* When he stops
speaking, and closes his eyes, it's scary.

You're a scary faggot.

Mr Robot June 15th 21 09:36 PM

Can't wait to see

justan wrote:
how Biden screws up his lines and forgets stuff when he confronts
Putin. Do we have to wonder why he's afraid to have a joint news
conference after the meeting?

He's already been bumbling his way through the event. When he stops
speaking, and closes his eyes, it's scary.

He seems to be at the point in his illness that he knows he's impaired and it embarrasses him.
It's certainly tough to watch.

You're certainly a nobody.