BoatBanter.com

-   -   old people (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187592-old-people.html)

Bill[_12_] June 4th 21 05:13 PM

old people

I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady
behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my
order.

“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first
window I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I’d done, because as we moved up she
leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed “Thank you”, obviously
embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her
food too.

Now she has to go back to the end of the line and start all over.

Don’t honk your horn at old people.

John[_6_] June 5th 21 10:28 PM

old people

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:13:07 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

I was in the McDonalds drive-through this morning and the young lady
behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my
order.

Take the high road, I thought to myself. So when I got to the first
window I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what Id done, because as we moved up she
leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed Thank you, obviously
embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her
food too.

Now she has to go back to the end of the line and start all over.

Dont honk your horn at old people.

Love it!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!