BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking forward (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187559-looking-forward.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] May 24th 21 12:15 AM

Looking forward

Looking forward to another week under Joe Biden that is calm and normal,
with no drama, no tantrums, no scandals, no insults, and probably no golf.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Bill[_12_] May 24th 21 01:32 AM

Looking forward

Keyser Söze wrote:
Looking forward to another week under Joe Biden that is calm and normal,
with no drama, no tantrums, no scandals, no insults, and probably no golf.

How can President Pathetic play golf? He can’t even walk up stairs well.

[email protected] May 24th 21 05:37 AM

Looking forward

On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:15:11 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Looking forward to another week under Joe Biden that is calm and normal,
with no drama, no tantrums, no scandals, no insults, and probably no golf.

Yup, don't think about what is really going on.
It is the American way. That is why we tolerated 28 years of the Bush
brothers.
Wars, debt, freedoms disappearing but "nothing to see here".

[email protected] May 24th 21 05:39 AM

Looking forward

On Mon, 24 May 2021 00:32:52 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
Looking forward to another week under Joe Biden that is calm and normal,
with no drama, no tantrums, no scandals, no insults, and probably no golf.

How can President Pathetic play golf? He can’t even walk up stairs well.

"No Mr president. we need to find that ball so you can hit it again.
We can't go take a nap. Try to remember why we are out here".

Mr Robot May 24th 21 03:58 PM

Looking forward

wrote:

Looking forward to another week under Joe Biden that is calm and normal,
with no drama, no tantrums, no scandals, no insults, and probably no golf.

Yup, don't think about what is really going on.
It is the American way. That is why we tolerated 28 years of the Bush
brothers.
Wars, debt, freedoms disappearing but "nothing to see here".

You and little billie are truly stupid.

Alex[_23_] May 25th 21 12:37 AM

Looking forward

Just a ****load of spending...and spending.