BoatBanter.com

-   -   Best LIne of the week. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187557-best-line-week.html)

Mr. Luddite[_6_] May 23rd 21 10:42 PM

Best LIne of the week.

Wish I could remember who said this to give full
credit but I happened to hear it on a news channel
but didn't catch who it was.

He said:

"Biden and the Democrats are so intent on proving
Trump wrong that they are proving him to be
right."

Wish I had thought of that.

https://www.avg.com

Mr Robot May 24th 21 04:02 PM

Best LIne of the week.

He said:

"Biden and the Democrats are so intent on proving
Trump wrong that they are proving him to be
right."

Wish I had thought of that.

You wish you had a coherent thought. Moron.