BoatBanter.com

-   -   Will Melania Dump... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187522-will-melania-dump.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] May 10th 21 02:33 PM

Will Melania Dump...

....Donald now that real billionaire Bill Gates is available?

https://ibb.co/QKXmRr3

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

justan May 10th 21 02:49 PM

Will Melania Dump...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...Donald now that real billionaire Bill Gates is available?https://ibb.co/QKXmRr3-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The question of immediate concern to you is "Will Karen Greer dump
Fat Harry" My guess is she will seek an annulment, assumint there
is in fact a legal union in force. Fat Harry was a deadbeat then
and he is a deadbeat now.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

[email protected] May 10th 21 03:07 PM

Will Melania Dump...

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 9:49:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...Donald now that real billionaire Bill Gates is available?https://ibb..co/QKXmRr3-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The question of immediate concern to you is "Will Karen Greer dump
Fat Harry" My guess is she will seek an annulment, assumint there
is in fact a legal union in force. Fat Harry was a deadbeat then
and he is a deadbeat now.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

It's well known doctors take on charity cases. Karen has met her quota for a lifetime.

[email protected] May 11th 21 06:29 AM

Will Melania Dump...

On Mon, 10 May 2021 09:33:48 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...Donald now that real billionaire Bill Gates is available?

https://ibb.co/QKXmRr3

I suppose it depends on whether it is true that Melinda dumped Bill
over some Epstein stuff.

Keyser Söze[_3_] May 11th 21 01:04 PM

Will Melania Dump...

wrote:

...Donald now that real billionaire Bill Gates is available?

https://ibb.co/QKXmRr3

I suppose it depends on whether it is true that Melinda dumped Bill
over some Epstein stuff.

Just a joke. Melania isn't bright enough to be the next *wife* of Gates.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

justan May 11th 21 05:02 PM

Will Melania Dump...

On Mon, 10 May 2021 09:49:19 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Spoofer!

[email protected] May 12th 21 02:22 AM

Will Melania Dump...

wrote:

...Donald now that real billionaire Bill Gates is available?

https://ibb.co/QKXmRr3

I suppose it depends on whether it is true that Melinda dumped Bill
over some Epstein stuff.

Just a joke. Melania isn't bright enough to be the next *wife* of Gates.

Your right, it turns out Gates likes them young and tender, hence
Epstein.
The buzz is Melinda has been planning on dumping him for a couple
years ... since Epstein's flight logs came out.